- US-exchange listed stocks and ETFs, however, over-the-counter (OTC) securities are not available
- Stocks and ETFs with a market capitalization greater than $ 1 billion
- If the market capitalization is below $1 billion, then the 3 month average daily dollar volume must be greater than $0.5 million
- Exchange listed sponsored ADRs (American Depositary Receipts)
- A select few leveraged ETFs
This includes many of the stocks that are listed on US markets, typically the NYSE and NASDAQ.
If you are curious about a specific stock or ETF, we have made it super easy to search for what you are looking for in the app! Families on all Greenlight plans have access to research available stocks and ETFs.
- Click on the Investing tile within the Child Dashboard
- Under the Investment Options section of the Invest dashboard, click on "Company Stocks" or "Exchange Traded Funds"
- At the top of each of these pages there is the option to search by typing in the specific stock or ETF name or ticker
Can't find the stock you're looking for? See more here.