Your Greenlight card should work at any gas station that accepts Mastercard.
If you are paying at the pump at a gas station, keep these things in mind:
- Pay-at-the-pump gas stations sometimes put a pre-authorized hold on all transactions. This means that some transactions may be rejected if the gas station requires a hold that exceeds your card balance. If this is the case, you can always go inside the station and pay.
- If your gas station greenlight is only enabled for pay at the pump transactions, you’ll need your parent to disable this setting before you can pay inside.
- When paying at the pump, you may be asked to enter either a PIN or zip code:
- Your PIN is the 4 digit number you/your parent set after activating your card. If you do not have a PIN, or you need it reset, you may do so in your app or give us a call at 888-483-2645, and we'll take care of it for you!
- Your Greenlight card is associated with the zip code your parent provided when they signed up for the app; this is most likely the zip code associated with your home address.