The Greenlight app will send you a push message when:
- A funding request is received
- A purchase is made
- A purchase is declined
- Low balance in Parent's Wallet
- Funds are transferred to Parent's Wallet
- Card is turned off
- Message received from child
If you are not receiving alerts for these events, consider the following:
- Make sure your in-app alerts are turned on.
- Navigate to the side bar menu, which is located in the upper left corner of the app
- Click on your name, shown at the top of the menu, and choose "My Profile"
- Scroll to the bottom, and review the settings for alerts. (Most likely, you have turned off an alert notification.)
- Tap the circle next to the type of alert you would like to receive in order to turn it back “on.”
2. Check to make sure notifications are turned on in your phone's settings
If you experience the same problem again, send us a message through the Help center in your app or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org