When your child's card arrives, follow these steps to activate it:
- Navigate to your child's dashboard for whose card you would like to activate.
- Scroll to the notifications section of their dashboard and select "Activate card."
- Once on the Activate Card screen, input the necessary card information and click "Activate."
If your child's card has been lost or stolen, and/or you want to freeze your child's card activity:
- Navigate to your child’s dashboard for whose card you want to freeze.
- From your child's Spend tile, tap "Card is ON", and you will see a pop-up prompting you to turn the card off.
- When you've confirmed that you want to turn the card off, you'll receive instructions to call our customer service team if the card has been lost/stolen. You will also have the option to exit out of this message if you are turning the card off for a different reason.
Please note: kids can turn their cards off and turn them back on without parent approval within the Greenlight app. However, kids CANNOT turn their cards back on if the parent first turned the card off.