When your child's card arrives, follow these simple steps to activate it right away:
1. Open your app and tap on the notification on your parent's dashboard to activate your child's card.
2. From your parent's dashboard, tap on the child whose card you need to activate.
3. From your child's Spend tab, tap "Card is OFF", and you will see a pop-up prompting you to activate your child's card.
4. Enter the expiration date on your child's card and tap "Activate."
Congrats! Your card is now activated.
If your child's card has been lost or stolen, and/or you want to freeze their card activity:
1. From your parent's dashboard, tap on the child whose card you want to freeze.
2. From your child's Spend tab, tap "Card is ON", and you will see a pop-up prompting you to turn the card off.
3. When you've confirmed that you want to turn the card off, you'll receive instructions to call our customer service team if the card has been lost/stolen. You will also have the option to exit out of this message if you are turning the card off for a different reason.
Please note: kids can turn their cards off and turn them back on without parent approval within the Greenlight app. However, kids CANNOT turn their cards back on if the parent first turned the card off.