YOUR PARENT'S WALLET & HOW TO FUND IT
Your Parent's Wallet is essentially a virtual version of your regular wallet. It's where you store the money you want to add to your kids' Greenlight cards.
To access your wallet:
1. Open the menu in the upper left-hand corner of the app
2. Click on your name, which is displayed at the top of the menu, and choose "Parent's Wallet"
3. On this main screen, you'll see:
- The total amount in your Parent's Wallet (at the top)
- Two options for funding: Autofunding and Add Money Now
- Your funding accounts
- Your funding history at the bottom
To fund your wallet:
Option 1- Autofunding
Autofunding your Parent's Wallet is a great way to ensure you always have funds available without needing to manually add additional funds.
1. Within the Parent's Wallet main screen, choose "Autofunding"
2. Select the amount of funding you want for each autofund. The bottom right circle is editable should you want to autofund a different amount.
3. Once you've decided on the amount, you'll see 3 additional options below:
- Automatically add funds each time your Parent's Wallet drop below a certain amount that you set
- Automatically add funds on the 1st of the month
- No autofunding
Option 2- Add Money Now
1. On the Parent's Wallet main screen, choose "Add Money Now"
2. Choose the desired amount you want to add, or enter manually enter your own amount by selecting the bottom right circle
3. Click "Add Money" and your funds will be transferred immediately
Please note that there is a standard, $50 load minimum