ADD MONEY TO YOUR CHILD'S CARD BY CREATING & SENDING A GREENLIGHT
Think of Greenlights as spending rules you set up for your kids; they are your way of giving your kids a specific amount of money to be spent at a store you approve.
To add money and send a Greenlight:
1. Access your menu, which is located in the upper left of the app and looks like this:
2. Click on your child's name and then tap "Greenlights"
3. Click "Add Money to Card" at the bottom of their Greenlights screen OR click the small “plus” icon at the top right of the screen
4. Choose where you want the money to go: a specific store, any restaurant, any gas station, or spend anywhere.
- If you want to set a specific Greenlight spending rule for a specific store, click "Limit spending to a specific store" and then type the name of the store in the search bar
5. Choose the amount you want to send and click "Send Money"
- Optional "Return the Change"- Check the box for "Return the change" to me if you'd like the remaining change to be returned to your Parent Wallet at midnight on the day of your child's first purchase.
- Optional - Add a comment within the Greenlight to chat back and forth with your child