SETTING UP ALLOWANCES
- Navigate to your child’s “Earn” tab
- Tap “Allowance”
- Enter the amount you’d like to add to your child’s card, the frequency of when you’d like the money added, and the day you’d like the money to be transferred
- The different frequency choices are as follows:
- Weekly (transferred once a week, on the day of week of your choice)
- Every two weeks (transferred twice a month, on the day of week of your choice)
- Monthly (transferred once a month, on the day of your choice)
Please note - You cannot set an allowance to transfer on the 29th, 30th, or 31st of the month, as there are some months that do not have a 29th, 30th or 31st day.
Allowance will be automatically added to your child’s “”, unless otherwise specified, but you do have the option to distribute your child’s allowance between “Spend Anywhere”, “General Savings”, and “Give”.
Allowance payments will be added to your child’s card by approximately 6am EST on the day set for your child’s allowance.
To set up distribution for your child’s allowance:
- Set up an allowance for your child
- Tap “Allowance Distribution” on your child’s “Earn” tab
- Enter the amount you’d like added to each category and save your preferences
Please note – the amounts distributed to each category must add up to the total amount you’ve set for your child’s allowance.