The Greenlight app will send you a push message when:
- A Greenlight request is approved/denied by parent
- A purchase is made
- A purchase is declined
- Message received from parent
- Allowance is available
If you are not receiving alerts for these events, consider the following:
- Make sure your in-app alerts are turned on:
- From your main dashboard, tap the settings gear icon in the upper right hand corner
- Tap on “My Notifications”
- Review your alert settings - Most likely, the alert you are not receiving has been turned off
- If any of your alerts are turned off, toggle the alert back to the “on” position, and you should receive that alert going forward.
- Check to make sure notifications are turned on in your phone's settings
If you experience the same problem again, send us a message through the Help center in your app or email us at email@example.com.