Yes! Your child can use their Greenlight card at any ATM with a Mastercard, Visa Interlink or Maestro name or logo. The Greenlight card can also be used at any international ATM bearing these logos.
Please keep in mind:
- For security purposes, your child's first transaction cannot be at an ATM. Once the card is successfully used online or at a sales register, you child can withdraw money from an ATM if there are available funds in their "Any ATM" Spend Control.
- Many ATMs prompt you to choose an account from which to withdraw funds; your child will need to choose Checking or General Checking at the ATM.
- When using the "Any ATM" Spend Control, the maximum amount that can be withdrawn per card is $105, and the monthly maximum amount that can be withdrawn per family is $525.
- Most ATMs charge a withdrawal fee - these fees are charged, per withdrawal, by the banks that operate the ATMs. Greenlight does not charge or collect any money from these fees, and will never charge a fee on top of this.
- Since most ATMs charge per withdrawal, make sure your child has enough money in their "Any ATM" Spend Control to cover the total withdrawal amount, plus any fees the charge per withdrawal.