Giving back is one of the most important habits you can build with your kids, and we’re honored to help you along the way. We have made it extremely easy for your kids to give to a non-profit.
- Navigate to your child's dashboard.
- Click on the "Give with Greenlight" module at the bottom of your child's dashboard.
- Click on "Move $ In" to add money to your child's Giving account. Money added here can also be combined with your Spend Anywhere balance in case you don’t have enough to cover your donation.
- Once money is added to your child's Giving account, choose a category from the provided list or search for a specific charity.
- Once you decide which option you’d like to move forward with, you will be taken outside the app to Charitynavigator.org.
- Once on this site, you will be able to donate using your Greenlight card after selecting a charity to donate to.
Charity Navigator is a non-profit company that rates and evaluates charities to help guide you to make donations you feel good about.
Links are provided for information only. Greenlight is not affiliated with any charities nor with Charity Navigator and does not endorse any specific charities. Any donations you make are at your discretion.