Instant Bank Verification is a funding option offer that enables you to instantly connect your bank account to your Greenlight Parent’s Wallet! This is a time saver since manually adding your bank account can take up to 7 business days to be verified with funds loaded.
Using Instant Bank Verification, you can use your online banking credentials to securely and instantly connect your checking or savings account to the Greenlight app, and then load a minimum of $1 instantly to your Greenlight Parent’s Wallet. We will never store your personal banking information.
To use Instant Bank Verification, please follow the steps below:
1) Log in to the Greenlight app
2) Tap on your Parent's Wallet
3) Tap Manage Funding Accounts
4) Tap Add Funding Account
5) Tap "Add a bank instantly"
6) Read the prompt and tap "Get Started" if you agree
7) Choose your banking institution
8) Enter your online banking credentials
9) Choose to have verification go to your phone via text or call and hit continue
10) Enter the verification code once received
11) Choose the bank account you'd like to use to fund your Greenlight account and hit continue
After the last step, you should automatically be taken back to your parent's wallet and you can begin loading! We hope that this helps, but please let us know if there's anything else that we can do for you!
Additionally, if you would prefer not to use Instant Bank Verification, you can connect your debit card to your Greenlight Parent’s Wallet and transfer funds instantly, with a minimum load amount of $20.
Or, you can manually add your bank account using your Checking and Routing number. Your banking institution can take up to 7 business days to verify the connection. After this, you can load a minimum of $1 within 2-3 business days.