If you'd like to spruce up your child's Greenlight card, here are some easy steps to follow:
- On the Parents Dashboard of the app, you will see the option to "Customize Child's card" (there is a separate option for each child). This is also accessible from your child’s settings.
- Tap on the banner for the child you'd like to order a custom card for.
- Tap Choose a Photo at the bottom of the screen.
- Make sure to read the image guidelines, then tap the Next arrow.
- You will have the option to take a photo or upload an already existing photo from your phone.
- Once you choose the photo, it will upload, then you can adjust it to fit the card, edit the image, then tap "I Love It!" to complete your order.
- Choose a funding option to cover the $9.99 custom charge, then tap Confirm Order.
A few things to keep in mind as you’re ordering custom cards for your kids:
- All images must meet our image guidelines.
- Our image approval process may take up to 24 hours after a photo has been uploaded and submitted.
- If your image is rejected, you may upload a new photo for approval by visiting your child’s settings and tapping into the Custom Card section.
- Once your card image is approved, we’ll start creating your custom card right away, it should arrive within 5-10 business days.