You can create one-time chores and recurring chores for your children, and add them to their Greenlight app in just a few seconds.
Here’s how it works:
- From your Child's Dashboard, select the Earn tab, then select Chores.
- Select "Add New" in the top right corner, then decide if you want to create a one-time chore or weekly chore.
- Choose your chores from our pre-set list or add your own.
- Once you are finished selecting your chores, tap 'Next,' then select the Chore due date for each Chore line item.
- If it’s a one-time chore, select the due date, reward amount, and where the reward will be deposited.
- If it’s a recurring chore, select the days of the week you would like the chore to be completed.
- You can also add a description to each chore for added clarity. When you are finished, tap "Save Changes."
When your child completes a chore, you will get a notification. If you added money to their chore, you can then decide if you would like to “Pay Now” or “Pay Later.”
Can I create my own chores?
Absolutely! All one-time chores are completely custom to what you would like your child to do. With weekly chores, you also have the option to type in your own custom chores when creating your child's chore list.