Whether your child has a smart phone or not, he or she can download the Greenlight app onto an app-enabled device, such as a cell phone, iPad, or tablet and use it to view their account, chores, and make requests. To log in, parents can set up a username and password for their child with no phone number required.
After the app is downloaded onto your child’s device, you'll just need to enable their app access. You can enable access by following these steps:
- Log into your Greenlight app.
- Navigate to your child's dashboard.
- Tap the profile icon in the top right-hand corner to access their settings.
- Tap "Profile."
- Enter a username and password for your child. You can also add your child’s phone number and email.
- Tap "Save."
- Use these credentials to log into the Greenlight app on your child’s device.
If you need any assistance in getting this setup, send us a message at email@example.com, we’d be happy to help!