Your child can download the Greenlight app onto any app-enabled device, such as a cell phone, iPad, or tablet, and use it to view their account, chores, and make requests. To log in, parents can set up a username and password for their child, no phone number required.
After the app is downloaded onto your child’s device, you'll just need to enable their app access. You can enable access by following these steps:
- Log into your Greenlight app.
- Choose the child that you'd like to enable app usage.
- Tap the gear settings symbol in the top right-hand corner to access their settings.
- Tap "Profile"
- Enter a username and password for your child. You can also add your child’s phone number and email.
- Tap "Save"
- Use these credentials to log into the Greenlight app on your child’s device.
If you need any assistance in getting this setup, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d be happy to help!