If you completed your Custom Card purchase within 2 business days of registration, follow the steps below to activate it.
- Open your Greenlight app to your Parent Dashboard. You should see a notification on your dashboard, prompting you to activate your child’s card.
- Tap on the notification on your dashboard, and enter the expiration date on your child’s Greenlight card to activate the card.
Another way to activate your child’s Custom Card is:
- Navigate to your child’s spend tab tapping anywhere on their card from your Parent Dashboard.
- On their spend tab, you should see “Card is OFF”
- Tap “Card is OFF”, and you will be prompted to enter the expiration date on your child’s Greenlight card to activate the card.
Any Custom Card orders made more than 2 business days after registration will result in the delivery of two cards to your child: a standard Greenlight Card and your Custom Card. If you do receive two cards, please destroy the card you do not wish to use, and activate the card you will use within the Greenlight App.
If you have already activated your standard Greenlight Card by the time your Custom Card arrives, not a problem! You can only have one card active at a time for your child so to change over to your new Custom Card, you will need to deactivate your standard card first. In order to switch cards, you will need to reach out to our Support team by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 888-483-2645.