Want to limit the amount of money your child can spend at a specific store? Greenlight has your back! Simply:
- Navigate to your Child's Dashboard.
- Tap on the Spending tile.
- Scroll down to the "Specific Stores" section beneath your "Spending Categories."
- Tap "Add a Specific Store."
- Search for the name of the physical or online store in the search bar.
- Tap "Yes" to confirm you'd like to add this specific store as a Spend Control.
- Move the funds into this store's Spend Control by tapping "Move $ In".
- If you'd like your child to spend no more than this amount of money, go to this store's spend control "Settings" and toggle off the "Pull overages from Spend Anywhere" toggle. This will cause your child's card to decline if they try to spend more than the allotted amount at this store.
You can learn more about Spend Controls and Spend Categories here.